Why do I need Rental Dwelling Property Insurance?

If you own a 2nd home and have others living in it who pay you money, you’re technically a landlord and your investment property should be insured as such.  This situation calls for a Rental Dwelling Policy (DP-3), not a traditional Homeowners policy.  Contents of the tenant should be protected by their own renters insurance policy.

What does Southern Oak DP-3 Rental Dwelling Property Insurance protect?

  • Your Investment – The structure is protected from covered losses so that you can repair or rebuild and regain your valued source of income.
  • Personal Liability (Property damage or bodily injury protection for which you are legally responsible).

We encourage you to contact your agent with questions related to specific coverages or changes to existing policies.  If you don’t already have an agent, you can find one here.

What makes Southern Oak Insurance different?

  • We’re Florida-based (wholly owned and operated by Florida residents).  Our families weather the same storms as yours.
  • We’re committed to providing policyholders and agents with exceptional products and service.
  • We’re committed to providing the best customer service and most efficient claims administration systems in the industry.
  • We have been assigned a Financial Stability Rating® of A, Exceptional,  from Demotech, Inc.

Get a Rental Dwelling Insurance Quote

Find a Southern Oak Insurance Agent near me

Skip to content